|Company Name:||TSUKUBA DIECASTING Co., Ltd.|
|Head Office:||IMA Bldg. 4F, 7-22-6 Takinogawa, Kita-ku, Tokyo 114-0023, Japan
Telephone: +81-3-3917-4451 (main switchboard)
All inquiries are welcome.
|3540 Shimonanbata, Fujimi-shi, Saitama-ken 354-0004, Japan
Bus from North Entrance of Shiki Station (Shimonanbata Bus Stop, 15min.)
Taxi from East Entrance of Mizuhodai Station (10min.)
Telephone: +81-49-251-6711 (main switchboard)
|In Japan factories:||Saitama Factory, Miyagi Factory, Tohno Factory|
|Affiliated companies:||Tsukuba Diecasting Co., Ltd.
Tsukuba Diecasting Vietnam Co., Ltd.
|Overseas factories:||Hanoi & Hung Yen, Vietnam|
|Capital:||JPY 39.39 million|
|No. of Employees:||350 in Japan 1,000 in overseas (700 in Hanoi Factory / 400 in Hung Yen Factory)
Click here for Employment information
|Business Operations:||(1) Manufacture, sales, die-casting, processing, surface treatment, coating, sub-assembly, etc. of aluminum, magnesium, and zinc alloy die-cast products (2) Design, manufacture, and sales of die-cast dies|
|Nov. 1951:||Company established (Itabashi, Tokyo)|
|Jul. 1959:||Saitama Factory established (Niiza City)|
|Oct. 1970:||Saitama Factory relocated (Fujimi City)|
|May 1973:||Tohno Factory opened (Tohno City)|
|Apr. 1980:||TSUKUBA Co., Ltd. opened|
|Apr. 1997:||Hanoi Factory of TSUKUBA DIECASTING VIETNAM Co., Ltd. opened|
|Oct. 1998:||Miyagi Factory opened (Kurihara City)|
|Dec. 1999:||Coating Plant established in Miyagi Factory|
|Nov. 2000:||Casting Plant No.2 established in Miyagi Factory|
|Dec. 2009:||Hung Yen Factory of TSUKUBA DIECASTING VIETNAM Co., Ltd. opened|
|Oct. 2013:||Hanoi Factory of Tsukuba DiecastingVietnam Co.,Ltd. Extended|
|2014:||Casting of the Year Prize given by Japan Foundry Engineering Society|
|Oct.2016:||65th Anniversary Celebration|
|Apr. 2017:||Tsukuba DiecastingVietnam 20th Anniversary Celebration|
|Mar. 2018:||Tsukuba DiecastingVietnam The contract of land use right of the factory site (Pho noiA IndustrialZone) concluded.|
|July. 2018:||Miyagi Factory IATF16949(2016Edition) certified|
|Aug. 2018:||Tohno Factory IATF16949(2016Edition) certified|
|Oct. 2018:||Miyagi Factory Large-scale Die-casting Factory opened 1250t Machine operation started|
|Environmental Philosophy||We contribute to improvement of the global environment in recognizing that the conservation of the global environment while running a business is one of the key issues of 21st century.|
1. We produce products in consideration of the environment, through our die-cast production.
2. We are involved in the reduction of waste products, conservation of resources, reduction and total abolition of toxic materials and we strive for preventing pollution, preserving the environment, and the continuous improvement of the system in our business activities.
3. We comply with environmental regulations and local government by-laws, and other environment related requirements as supported by our company.
4. We set environmental objectives and goals, and regularly review our activity framework.
5. We document, carry out, and maintain environmental policies, and keep the entire workforce informed.
6. We publicly disclose our environmental policies.